Have you ever wondered what your marketing contacts think of what you send them? Maybe you want feedback on your latest email marketing campaign. Perhaps you are looking for input on future service offerings. What if you could create a custom calculated survey that worked with your existing customer relationship management and marketing tools?
Tools like MailChimp and SurveyMonkey can be great to get basic information and feedback from your contacts and clients. But sometimes, you need something more tailored to suit your marketing campaign needs.
Creating Custom Calculated Surveys When Online Tools Aren’t Enough
Recently, a Provisio Technology Solutions client was looking for a way to send surveys to their marketing leads. They wanted a tool that would calculate results from survey responses based on who it was entering the data. Our skilled web consultants reviewed several various online survey solutions, looking for one that could meet the client’s needs. But none of the existing web software could handle the sophisticated calculations needed to get them the desired results.
We proposed creating a custom survey for our client and programming the calculations into the survey form itself. Here’s how it worked:
- The client exported its contacts from their Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) into a MailChimp email campaign.
- We used the CRM contact ID and other information to make the email campaign personalized for each marketing contact.
- The Provisio team created an HTML mail according to MailChimp’s code standards, so the customized survey invitations would be compatible with the existing email software.
- We sent out the emails to the client’s contact list, asking them to complete the survey.
- When the clients’ contacts clicked the Call-to-Action link to take the survey, our custom calculated survey identified the recipient by the embedded contact ID and validated their survey.
- We created an export function that would allow the client to import the results back into its CRM and update the contact’s records with the data retrieved from the survey.
Custom Calculated Surveys Don’t Have To Break Your Marketing Budget
A custom calculated survey might sound expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. By working with the client’s existing CRM and email management tools, we were able to keep the client’s costs low. We also made sure our project would work for them again, by establishing a template for future marketing campaigns.
Now, the Provisio team has a tool you can use to make the most of your own marketing efforts and get the precise results you have been looking for. If you need a custom calculated survey for your company, contact Provisio Technology Solutions today to schedule a meeting.